||Multi-skilled Commercial Gas Engineer
||West Lothian, Scotland
ACS Commercial Gas
SVQ Level 3 – Mechanical Engineering Services & Heating and Ventilation systems
C&G 17th Edition
National FM companies
Building Services Companies
|General Notes if Applicable
||+10 years of experience in the gas industry
Desired Salary: Circa £35,000
For more information relating to this CV please contact:
HVAC Recruitment Ltd
01745 77 22 18
- Mechanical Engineering Services & Heating and Ventilation systems, SVQ level 1,2 and 3
- Gas safe registered (COCN1, ICPN1,CDGA1,CORT1,CIGA1, TPCP1A)
- F-gas registered
- 17th edition certificate
- Brazing certificate
- Health and safety certificate
- Ligionella certificate
- Working with asbestos
- Working at heights
- PASMA certified
- Electrical Inspection & Testing
- I’m an adaptable and innovative, fully qualified service and maintenance engineer with over 10 years of experience within the gas and heating industry.
- I am looking to develop my knowledge and expertise in the industry.
- I have experience in a wide range of plant and systems within commercial and domestic properties In 2014 I went traveling for a year to Australia and worked in different kinds of environments including; rural farm work. I returned to Scotland in 2015.
- I am currently employed as a gas and heating engineer with a company specialising in mechanical engineering
- Technical Skills
- Gas pipework installations
- Heating/ hot and cold water pipework
- Boiler installations
- Ventilation and ductwork
- Hot and cold water systems
- Air-conditioning system
- Electrical installation- single and three phase installation
- Refrigeration systems and pipework
- Heating and Ventilation controls
- Control Panels
Heating Contractor Multi-skilled Commercial Gas Engineer
2018 – Present
- I am currently back with the company I served my apprenticeship with. I have taken on a more senior role than when I was at the company previous.
- Still working on the same domestic and commercial sites, but I am running jobs myself and working with a small team of engineers to meet deadlines and getting the work done
- Mobile service, maintenance and installation of commercial and domestic heating systems
- Working in various libraries, swimming centres and offices
Building Services Company Gas and Heating Engineer
2017 – 2018
- I was employed as a gas and heating engineer.
- Working on boilers pumps, Air handling units, fan coil units, warm air heaters
- I was responsible for service, maintenance and installation working in commercial and domestic sites
National FM Company Facilities Engineer
January 2016 – December 2016
- I was employed as a facilities engineer by a national FM company.
- This company have many big contracts maintaining commercial and industrial properties.
- Day to day jobs include working with electrics, pumps, fan coil units, boilers, condensers, evaporators, all types of plumbing and pipework
Building Maintenance Company Maintenance Plumber
2015 – January 2016
- I was employed as a maintenance plumber.
- Response had contracts with the Edinburgh council to maintain their domestic properties
Hotel Hotel Maintenance Engineer
2015 – 2015
- I worked as a hotel maintenance engineer for the hotel brand Novotel. Day to day duties included working with electrics, Ac units, plumbing work, joinery work ect The general upkeep of the hotel and grounds
O’Conner Harvesting Machine Observer and Tractor Driver
2015 – 2015
- I worked with O’Conner Harvesting for 3 months when I was doing farm work in Australia. I was a machine observer and tractor driver. The company harvest wine so majority of work was night shift and very long hours. This was a great experience for me as I had never done anything in this line of work before. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at O’Conner harvesting
Heating Contractor Gas Engineer
2006 – 2014
- I was the first ever apprentice to be taken on by the company. This is a small but very professional team of engineers. We had major contracts with the West Lothian Council for many years.
- We looked after and maintained all the plumbing and heating plant in domestic and commercial properties. As an employee here I was able to work on a wide range of plant and machinery
2005 – 2006
- I worked in Charles Klincard for a few months when I was still a student. This allowed me to interact with customers and give me a feel of working life