||NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
CITB Essential Electrics in Refrigeration
||4 week notice period
|General Notes if Applicable
||Multi skilled A/C Engineer with a strong FM background. Experienced with PPM, reactive maintenance, service and repair of A/C systems as well as electrical, plumbing and general building fabric.
- An honest, enthusiastic, hard-working person with a background in Air Conditioning and Facilities Management. Thrives on challenges and has excellent punctuality, a pro-active approach to team work and willingness to learn new skills. Keen to continue personal development into senior management.
- With several years’ experience in installations and servicing of air conditioning and with numerous years in the Facilities Management industry, I am seeking a role which will advance me further in the FM sector and expand my knowledge to become a more versatile, well-rounded employee. I am keen to move into a managerial / senior role because I believe my main strengths are multi-tasking and also my interpersonal skills with colleagues, customers, clients and contractors.
- I have experience in prioritising and managing jobs from quoting through to carrying out works, all to time constraints and collaborating with other contractors.
Facilities Services Multi Skilled A/C Engineer
March 2011 – Present
- Site based between Pudsey and Copley Lloyds data centre
- (since Jan ’12) Mobile engineer on Lloyds contract, co-op, Santander and now JLL.
- AC biased, but competent with electrical and plumbing works
- PPM and installation work on the air conditioning systems on sites, as well as reactive calls for these systems
- PPM and reactive tasks on all other aspects on site. i.e. Lighting, pumps, etc.
- Core skills – reliable team player yet successfully demonstrated leadership skills when required. Also sound problem-solving skills
M&E Services A/C and Refrigeration Engineer
Feb 07 – Mar 11
- Work on the installations team in both air conditioning and refrigeration; installations varying from VRFs to cold rooms.
- Work on the service & maintenance side.
- On some sites, a site liaison/contact and responsible for ordering materials and managing jobs.
- Core skills – reliable team player yet successfully demonstrated leadership skills when required. Also sound problem-solving skills.
- NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Principles & Practices, and Safe Handling of Refrigeration Competencies.
- CITB Refrigerant Handling
- CITB Essential Electrics in Refrigeration
- City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas regulations
- City & Guilds 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- PASMA Mobile Towers License
- City Multi Commissioning and Set up
- City Multi Service and Fault Finding
- Installation and set up
- M series and MR slim service and fault finding
- Design and application