Air Conditioning Engineer
||Air Conditioning Engineer
||City & Guilds Level 3 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
F-Gas J11 Category 1
||Wothes Air Conditiong Ltd
AC 2000 Ltd
|General Notes if Applicable
||+30 years’ experience in the air conditioning and refrigeration industry
Desired salary £32K – £35K
- City & Guilds Level 2 in Refrigeration & Air Conditiining
- City & Guilds Level 3 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- F-Gas J11 Category 1
- Expired Commercial Gas tickets
XXXXXXXXX Senior Air Conditioning Engineer
March 2006 – Present
- Installation, servicing and repairs to all types of air conditioning systems, VRV/VRF, server rooms, cold rooms, cellar coolers and water chillers
- Working for various environments such as factories, production plants, council sites, retailers, car manufacturers, high security sites.
- Ensuring clear and effective communication from start of job through to completion.
- Mentoring and encouraging apprentices
Wothes Air Conditiong Ltd/AC 2000 Ltd HVAC Engineer
July 1996 – March 2006
- National Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractor
- Working on national contracts as part of a service team.
- Servicing and repairing a broad range of equipment from split AC, VRV/VRFs and cold rooms from manufacturers such as Diakin, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Carrier, Trane, Denco & Airdale
- Working on commercial heating systems’ such as gas fired AHU’s
Portman Air Conditioning Ltd. Air Conditioning Engineer
July 1990 – July 1996
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractor
- Installation, preventive maintenance and repairs to air conditioning and refrigeration systems ranging from split AC units, AHUs, cold rooms and server rooms.
- Bringing through and teaching apprentices in the latter years
- Working on various sites in the commercial and industrial sectors such as offices, factories, warehouses, schools, retail and supermarkets