Air Conditioning Engineer
||Air Conditioning Engineer
||Building Services Company
Mechanical Services Company
||2 – 4 Weeks
|General Notes if Applicable
6 years of experience in the air conditioning industry covering installation and maintenance
Happy to travel across the UK, and work away from home
Desired Pay: Circa £14 per hour
- FGAS Refrigerant Handler CAT A: Advanced level
- CSCS Card: Intermediate
- I am a hardworking, punctual & motivated person with excellent communication & practical skills. I can work on my own or within a team and I can use my own initiative.
- I like to see a task through to the end and I am keen to learn. I feel my strengths are being driven to achieve the best of my ability, hardworking, confident, friendly, strong minded and responsible.
- I have a keen eye for Health & Safety and have an excellent level of physical fitness. I have excellent customer service skills and am able to adapt to different
Building Services Company Air Conditioning Install Engineer
November 2018 – Present
- Installation of various Air Conditioning systems such as VRV, Split, Multi Splits and various other Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems in care homes around the UK.
- I have my own apprentice and run the install from start to finish
- Providing service and maintenance when required
HVAC Contractor Air Conditioning Engineer
January 2017 – August 2018
- Installation, maintenance and service of various different Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems as a sub-contractor working all over the country
- Working on various equipment from manufacturers such as Toshiba, Daikin and Mitsubishi; mainly working on split, multi split, VRV and VRF systems.
- Some service work on cold rooms, bottle coolers and heat pumps
Mechanical Services Company Air Conditioning Engineer
August 2018 – November 2018
- Installation of various Air Conditioning systems on commercial building sites whilst in Sydney, Australia
- Working on various equipment from manufacturers such as Toshiba, Daikin and Mitsubishi; mainly working on split, multi split, VRV and VRF systems
Air Conditioning Contractor Apprentice Air Conditioning Engineer
December 2014 – January 2017
- Assisting the Lead Engineer and learning my trade within the Air Conditioning industry.
- Here I assisted with the install, maintenance and service of all Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems and eventually went on to start running my own jobs after 2 years of service