Commercial Gas Engineer
||Commercial Gas Engineer
NVQ level 3 – Plumbing
ACS Commercial Gas, LPG
ACS Domestic Gas, LPG
Unvented & Vented Hot Water
|General Notes if Applicable
||+14 years gas industry experience
Desired Salary: £35K+
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Gas Engineering
- Commercial Gas ACS: CODNCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, TPCP1A
- Domestic Gas ACS: CCN1,CENWAT,CKR1,DAH1,HTR1
- LPG ACS: CoNGLP1PD
- Oftec Oil
- Vented & Unvented Hot water
- NVQ level 3 – Plumbing
- I am an experienced technician currently employed by a facilities maintenance contractor.
- I have the knowledge and skills to carry out commissioning, maintenance, and repairs on a wide variety of equipment including boilers, forced draught burners, AHUs, overhead tube heaters, process burners, electrical controls and plumbing
XXXXXXXXX Mobile Service Engineer
August 2015 – Present
- My duties include the service and repair of an extensive range of heating and process equipment, gas safety inspections, general mechanical and electrical repairs, maintaining records, writing reports, ordering parts and obtaining quotes.
- This role involves dealing with clients management and own engineering staff at all levels in person and by email and telephone
- Working in a variety of commercial and industrial environments working on a variety of equipment including boilers, forced draught burners, AHUs, overhead tube heaters, process burners, electrical controls and plumbing
Smartheat Ltd. Heating Engineer
March 2012 – August 2015
- My role with this company gave me many excellent opportunities to learn more about commercial gas heating systems under the supervision of the company management.
- My duties included the installation, service and repair of light commercial boilers and associated equipment.
- I was expected to maintain a very high standard of work and documentation here and have always endeavoured to do so
Self Employed Heating Engineer
April 2011 – April 2012
- I worked as a self employed contractor carrying out plumbing and heating installations, boiler servicing and repairs
Rawheat Ltd. Heating Engineer
November 2007 – April 2011
- This employment provided me with the opportunity to expand my skills and knowledge in the plumbing and heating industry.
- I carried out a wide variety of work from plumbing and heating servicing, repairs and installations to the installation of swimming pool plant room equipment.
- I also produced minor works estimates and quotes
British Gas Technical Installation Engineer
January 2004 – November 2007
- I joined British Gas as an apprentice engineer where I gained qualifications including an NVQ3 and completed the domestic gas ACS required for Corgi registration.
- After completing my training I worked as a Technical Installation Engineer carrying out gas heating works throughout East Anglia