||City & Guilds Level 3 Installation
17th Edition (sitting 18th edition)
Sitting inspection and testing next month
|General Notes if Applicable
- City and Guilds Parts 1, 2 & 3
- 17th Edition IEE Regs
- PASMA scaffold erection
- IPAF License
- I.B Health Safety
- UKATA Asbestos Awareness Certificate
- S.C.S Card
- Confined space course
- L8 control of legionella in water systems
- IOSH Managing safely
- I am a time-served fully qualified electrician with over 15 years’ experience and extensive knowledge of electrical legislation, codes, and standards of practice. Experienced in installing, maintaining, testing and fault diagnosis of electrical systems and mechanical equipment in domestic, commercial and industrial environments. I Possess an in depth knowledge of management, health and safety legislation and safe working practices on both construction and maintenance projects
- Health and safety knowledge and conscious
- Management of colleagues and sub-contractors
- Organisation and completion of PPM’s
- Management of permits to work working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Efficient time management
- Commercial and industrial electrician
- Customer service- focused
- Time management
- Preventative maintenance
- Facilities management
- Facilities trade knowledge. Plumbing / HVAC
- Clean driving record
XXXX Multi Skilled Engineer
May 2018 – Present
- Working in a fast paced warehouse my role would be to keep any downtime to a minimum to save time and money with good operational maintenance and Planned maintenance
- In a sometimes high pressure challenging environment I get great satisfaction when problems and breakdowns are repaired, some examples of these would be dock levellers and door breakdowns, bailer and compactor breakdowns goods scissor lift faults
- Ensuring health and safety is paramount in sometimes changeable working areas. This would be done by various permits to work, locking off systems being in place and continuous monitoring of safe systems to improve standards
- Working on a site that requires immediate response can be very varied and I have enjoyed extending my experience with powered doors, welding and mechanical know how
Interserve (Talk Talk) Multi Skilled Technician
May 2017 – May 2018
- Working in a busy office environment repairing varied breakdowns and completing PPM maintenance on time
and reporting it all in a monthly excel spreadsheet of completed and outstanding jobs.
As this site has critical business areas it is essential that all Maintenance and breakdowns are completed
efficiently as to have minimal effect on the running of the business.
Included on site is a backup Generator, along with automatic transfer switches and UPS systems, I oversaw
the maintenance alongside coordinating sub-contractors in respect of industrial plant upgrades and planned maintenance visits.
When working with sub-contractors issuing permits to work, after reviewing risk assessments / method statements to ensure safety standards are being followed and adhered to
Interserve (Ministry of Justice) Electrician
October 2013 – May 2017
- CTC Counter Terrorism Check) cleared & SC (Security check) cleared, Interserve Facilities
Management (Home office &,) working on a home office and ministry of justice contract covering the
north west of England and north Wales.
(Also currently covering Scotland.) Work duties included upkeep maintenance, install, emergency
breakdown and planned preventative maintenance on airports, office based sites and secure approved
This work requires high levels of security awareness.
Health and safety is key whilst working in a secure conscious environments.
I ensure work is completed to a high standard, whilst ensuring safety standards are met and kept within
the service level agreement.
(SLA) As part of my role I also quote for remedial works, order all materials, install and update required
maintenance needs whilst liaising with the clients and management to ensure work is carried out safely,
efficiently and cost effective
Lorne Stewart Electrician
February 2012 – November 2013
- Working on a Merseyrail contract my duties included planned preventative maintenance and reactive
jobs on train stations, platforms and depots.
I also carried out periodic test and inspections on Liverpool lime street, Glasgow central And Edinburgh
I enjoyed completing these projects in a fast paced, busy and challenging environment, that gave me great job satisfaction when complete
Penny Lane builders Electrician
November 2013 – February 2012
- On a Plus Dane contract, working within Liverpool on various dwellings and offices mainly working in a
maintenance and emergency call out role.
Here my duties were to arrange and organise a timetable of work in occupied dwellings.
Repair maintain and upgrade homes and office buildings, install new household goods, ordering all required materials and arranging dates suitable for tenants. Detailing a record of jobs completed and loaded with office staff to update records
Rotary North West Apprentice Electrician
September 2007 – April 2010
- My apprenticeship was served with Rotary North West, at this company I covered all aspects of electrical installation and testing including containment, wiring, testing and commissioning
- On completion of my college course I was nominated for apprentice of the year making it to the top 10 apprentices in 2009
- Then I moved into an office based role where I was working in a team advising and relaying information to clients and senior managers. During this period I have worked on many new buildings and refurbishments, some of the jobs include. Liverpool John Moore’s university, The Hilton hotel Manchester, BBC’s media city project Manchester,
- I have also completed a year’s training in computer aided design
- Upon leavening Rotary North West I worked and travelled in Australia for 18 months where I was able to gain valuable experience on a project installing and wiring a convener system for a large freight distributor
- I enjoy spending time with my family me and my Wife have a young son who we love to take on days out. If I have any time to myself I do like to watch the football or hit the gym