Location: Office Based - Glasgow
Sector: Asset Performance
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
About the Data Analyst Role:
As a Data Analyst, you will be an accomplished data analytics practitioner with a body of knowledge and experience of relevant skills, tools, and techniques that you are able to use to implement data analytics that effectively supports us in delivering our customer reporting objectives.
You will be working in close collaboration with our survey operations team to deliver our reporting outcomes for our clients throughout project delivery.
You will use your knowledge and experience of a variety of tools such as MS Excel, MS Access, Power BI, Qlik or similar, to deliver intuitive and visually appealing output reports for our customers. Knowledge and understanding of SQL, R, Python, and Tableau and other tools is beneficial.
Duties of a Data Analyst:
- Have excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerQuery Knowledge, along with SQL and other analytic packages
- Participate in the implementation of the strategies for data visualisation, data management and reporting.
- Produce end of project reports as the key deliverable following building and estate asset surveys.
- Shape output reporting improvements from conception through to the creation and development of reports and dashboards.
- Design, develop, and maintain interactive and visually appealing dashboards and reports.
- Maximise efficiency of the operational team by using excel macros and excel expertise
- Maintain databases used to implement the IWS Asset Performance product and manage with robust change control
- Develop and implement data visualizations that effectively communicate metrics, and trends.
- Produce working templates for other business activities including labour loading, estimating, management system data loading and other activities.
- Collaborate with the operations team to maximise efficiency in scheduling, invoicing, use of technology and other business-related activities.
- Willing to support other business activities ad-hoc as required
What you will need to be a Data Analyst:
- Degree qualification in business, IT or related engineering background is preferential
- Advanced MS Excel
- Customer facing
- Experience within FM, construction or engineering