£50,000 - £60,000
This is a truly unique opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join a national treasure in the world of hospitality, as Head of Facilities, with responsibility for all Hard Services.
In a 24/7 hospitality environment, you will ensure that all hard services are maintained and repaired to the highest standard – both on a planned and reactive basis!
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage your internal team and your sub-contractors to make sure all works are carried out to the highest standards, and meet required compliance standards.
- Ensuring that your team is responsive on a 24/7 basis to all requests for maintenance/repair, and deliver excellent customer service to all visitors to the site.
- Coach, develop and mentor your staff through regular one-to-ones, arranging training as appropriate.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager to plan for fluctuations in visitor numbers due to events etc, ensuring adequate cover at all times.
- A skilled senior hard services professional.
- Ideally experienced in a demanding 24-hour industry, such as hospitality, holiday resorts, casinos and hotels, but not essential.
- Experience of team management, from recruitment to retention, including disciplinary matters.
- Commercial acumen and experience of managing budgets.
- Up to £60,000