Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
£35,000-£37,000 + Door to Door travel!
Mon - Fri + Overtime/On Call
We are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to join a large commercial contract across and surrounding areas.
You will have previous experienced within a commercial background and have previous FM experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all Air Conditioning Planned, Reactive Maintenance and Minor Installations.
- Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
- Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
- Salary: £34,000 - £36,000
- Door to door travel
- Van, Fuel Card, Tools, PDA
Job specific accountabilities.
- Complete Air conditioning maintenance & reactive work across several large commercial sites.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works when needed
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services
- Carry out all reactive breakdowns and services.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance, attend service call, diagnosing and repairing faults with air conditioning and refrigeration in commercial and industrial environments
- Provide technical support to other engineers
- Be a part of a call-out rota
- Keeping logbooks up to date
Qualifications / Experience.
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent Air Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
If this role as a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Josh.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!