Air Conditioning Service Engineer
£32,000 - £33,000
We are working with a large FM company that specialise in M&E building services and facilities management. They work across multiple market sectors, working with multiple well known, household brands.
Currently our client have a large site in Mansfield for which they need to appoint an Air Conditioning Engineer
The role will be site based, carrying out service, maintenance, fault-finding and repair of building services and Air Conditioning Units.
- Fault find and carry out repairs on AHU's, VRF's, VRV's, Splits etc and other building services and equipment
- Carry out all PPMs and reactive tasks as necessary to onsite specialist equipment.
- Ensure the site's logbook is kept up to date, and all losses, recoveries and additions are recorded appropriately.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and operational upkeep of portable and fixed equipment.
- Ensure that PPM and Reactive jobs are processed, and defects are diagnosed, and faults are repaired and testing.
- Undertake any other engineering or maintenance tasks as required by the Help Desk, Area Supervisor, or Line Manager (Building fabric maintenance: basic carpentry, plastering etc)
Requirements for the Engineer role:
- Previous experience in a similar FM maintenance role
- Experienced with planned and reactive maintenance
- Experienced working in the commercial sector
- NVQ / C&G Level 2 Air Conditioning
- 18th edition (Desired not essential)
- IPAF (Not Essential)
Maintenance Electrician Package:
- Salary: £32,000 - £33,000 (Possibly more for the right person)
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Holidays: 33 days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training Opportunities
If you are a fully qualified Building Services Engineer and you are interested in the role please apply with your updated CV or call Jamie on 0121 809 1999