Commercial Gas Engineer
Mobile around the Hull area
Our client is looking for an experienced and reliable Commercial Gas Engineer to join our talented team on their educational contract covering the Hull area. They aim to deliver the highest quality for Their customers, so you'll need to share their enthusiasm for standards and best practice, and exceeding expectations too.
What you'll do:
- Ensure the facilities are maintained to the levels specified in the performance standards of the contract
- Carry out minor works installations including testing and inspection, and on completion, issue valid test certificates
- Undertake planned, responsive and cyclical maintenance work
- Undertake maintenance duites in such a manner to support the objectives of the client
- Ensure safe operation of all plant, equipment and tools
What you'll need:
- Experience of being a gas engineer in installation and maintenance work
- Must be registered with Gas safe
- Experience in commercial/industrial gas installations
- Driving Licence is essential
If this role is of interest simply apply with your CV or call the office on 0113 512 2010 and ask for Logan.