Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer/Combustion Engineer
Monday - Friday, 08:00-17:00
£34,000-£38,000 with DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL!
Van and Fuel Card Provided
Our Client is currently looking for a Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to join an existing team of engineers overseeing multiple mobile contracts for a large Facilities Management company around Bristol/Swindon.
- Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
- Monday - Friday, 08:00-17:00
- Covering multiple Schools, Universities and Gyms across Bristol/Swindon/Bath areas doing planned maintenance and responding to reactive call outs to meet the agreed SLAs with the clients and provide a great service.
- Competitive salary
- Door-to-door travel
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- 1 in 14 call outs - £100 for being on call
- Van & Fuel card
- Uniform, phone, tablet
- Training and development
Job specific accountabilities
- Carry out preventative maintenance program
- Carry out reactive maintenance works
- To ensure all environmental conditions are maintained at all times
- Wide range of gas maintenance and repair work
- Ensure all paperwork is compliant to current legislation
- Liaise with our clients representative on a day to day basis regarding work issues
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's.
Qualifications / Experience
- Commercial Gas qualifications (essential)
- Previous experience within the commercial maintenance industry and building services knowledge
- DBS clearance or ability to pass a DBS clearance required.
If this role is of interest or you'd like to know more, please apply or call the office and ask for Josh on 0 2 0 8 0 9 2 6 5 0 0