Mon-Fri + Company Car/Allowance
Our biggest client who run multiple contracts all over Europe, industrial, commercial, healthcare and educational, are now on the looking to recruit a Compliance Co-ordinator for the biggest government account in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work remotely and on the road, as one of the biggest companies in the FM sector they can offer a fantastic career paths, stability, qualifications and company benefits.
- Responsible for the collation and analysis of subcontractor paperwork in line with audit ISO requirements.
- Responsible for the overall audit and administration of compliance documentation to industry and contractual standards.
- Collation, analysis and application of data; identifying trends for non-compliance and missed delivery.
- Application of asset and PM schedule change control within a NEC3 setting, working with stakeholders to ensure any commercial mitigation's are applied as a result.
- Assist with commercial mitigation's and annual forecast planning on PPM schedule.
- Attend stakeholder meetings or conference calls when required.
- Assist with contract and legal body audits on site.
- Responsible for ongoing training, coaching and driving processes alongside the management team.
- Responsible for the outputs of the Compliance team.
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience working with a PPM system
- In-depth auditing skills
- Solid knowledge of it Systems
- Knowledgeable on building services maintenance, legislation and SFG20.
- Working Knowledge of Computerised Facilities Management System – Maximo
- Experience of working on a NEC3 PPM contract
- Extensively experienced within computer standard MS Office package (Word and Excel)
- Good Communication skills both written and oral
- Able to work in a demanding and busy area
If this role as a Compliance Co-ordinator is of interest please apply or call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!