£38,000 + Overtime
Our client is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on a very renowned government contract to carry out multiple aspects of electrical facilities maintenance works.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, bonuses, benefits, private health care scheme and much more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a reactive and proactive maintenance service
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which covers mechanical and electrical disciplines
- Provide a service that ensures all electrical equipment is running to optimum performance
- Provide a service that ensures all key performance indicators are met
- Carry out modifications and installations when required
- Liaise with sub-contractors and external suppliers
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure they are maintained to an appropriate standard
- Liaise with client/management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum NVQ/City and Guilds level 3 qualification in relevant engineering maintenance (electrical)
- 17th / 18th edition
- Previous maintenance experience in a commercial environment
- Be flexible towards work & carry out duties that may not be specific to your trade
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Company Benefits
- Competitive overtime rates
If you are interested in this role please apply or alternatively, please call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!