Regent Street - W1B
Monday to Friday, 8am / 5pm
Salary up to £36,000
Interested in working on a high-end, blue-chip contract?
Our client is currently looking for a Fabric Engineer to join their team of 9 based on a high-end estate on Regent Street - covering around 80 sites you'll be responsible for all reactive maintenance, keeping logbooks up to date as well as liaising with clients & management.
Duties and Responsibilities for a Fabric Engineer:
- Provide a reactive and proactive maintenance service
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which covers minor electrical and minor mechanical disciplines
- Provide a service that ensures all key performance indicators are met
- Carry out modifications and installations when required
- Keeping site logbooks up to date
- Liaise with sub-contractors and external suppliers
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure they are maintained to an appropriate standard
- Liaise with client/management
Qualifications and Experience for a Fabric Engineer:
- C&G or NVQ in either Painting or Decorating / Carpentry (desirable)
- Previous experience with electrical & plumbing works
- Previous Building Services experience
- Client-facing & well presented
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively, call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.