Facilities Maintenance Engineer
£30,000-£34,000 + overtime
Van & Fuel Card provided
We have a fantastic opportunity available working for an international Facilities Management Company on two sites in Heathrow. As a company they can offer career progression, job security and opportunities to up-skill.
The successful candidate will be working between two static sites in Heathrow on a semi static basis.
- Normal working hours Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:00.
- Overtime rate of 1.5x/2x standard rate
- Pension plan
-Van & Fuel card provided
The successful candidate will be expected to take charge of the sites and manage all aspects of their work - this would be a very good role for an engineer looking to develop themselves and likes to take control of their own cluster of sites.
As a Mobile Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible to ensure that the building maintenance tasks on the site are done on time and to schedule and look after your own work load.
Whilst on site you will be carrying out a range of general maintenance. This could be anything from a simple lamp change / emergency light test to a 6 month / annual test.
Whilst on site you might also be required from time to time to carry out some more general building maintenance, this could be replacing a ceiling tile, or putting a door handle back on for example.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Demonstrate experience in maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of electrical systems and mechanical systems.
- Undertake repair and fault finding on systems and equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Maintenance of lighting systems and emergency light testings
If this position for a Facilties Maintenance Engineer sounds like something that interests you, please apply or contact Josh at HVAC FM Total Recruitment.