Mobile Fire Systems / Access Controls Engineer
£33 - 35K + Overtime
We have had a fantastic opportunity working as a Mobile Fire Systems / Access Controls Engineer, working with the biggest Facilities Management providers in Central London, they are looking for a Fire Systems Engineer who has dealt with the maintenance, servicing and installing of fire systems, Access controls, CCTV, intruder alarms etc.
This Fire Systems Engineer will be covering central London and within the M25 area, with a large emphasis on the West London area.
The ideal client will be well presented and used to being in a client facing environment, and be well spoken and able to understand computer systems and produce reports etc.
- By carrying out servicing, small installations and reactive calls on various fire alarms, door entry and warden call systems you will help the business in providing a vital service to their customers.
- Servicing of Fire Alarm Systems and provision of new equipment where required.
- Fire alarm programming
- CCTV/intruder alarm installation
- Attend to emergency reactive call outs in line with the customer's contract.
- Ability to survey new and remedial works in accordance with the British Standard.
- Installation of small works and projects as required.
- Servicing of Fire Extinguishers and provision of new extinguishers where required.
- Survey, supply and fit as required, fire safety related signage and other fire safety related equipment.
- 24 hour call out service and will be placed on a rota.
- Maintain, manage and produce accurate reports, quotes, invoices and all other industry related paperwork.
- Maintaining and managing vehicle stock levels.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as reasonably requested by your Manager / Supervisor.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Electrical or electronics qualification, City and Guilds or BTE FIA Qualifications.
- FIA Units 1 -Design & Unit 5 -Servicing.
- FETA/BAFE Certification.
- CIFI Certification
- Comprehensive knowledge and an understanding of BS5839, BS5306 and BS5266.
- Knowledge of various conventional & addressable fire alarm systems including Morley, Advance, Kentec, Gent, Haes & Menvier.
- Ability to work openly and collaboratively at all levels to maximise overall organisational health
- Strong sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Customer focused.
- Strong communicator both verbal and written.
- Full time role
- Salary - £38-41K + Overtime
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company benefits package
- Company van and fuel card
- On call rota of 1 in 4
If you are interested in the Mobile Fire/Access Controls Engineer role please apply with your CV or call Josh on 0208 092 6500.