Front of House Receptionist
Uxbridge - UB11
Monday to Friday, 40hrs
Salary up to £32,000
Looking to get into the FM industry?
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Front of House Receptionist to be based at a large American biopharmaceutical company's HQ - onsite you'll be responsible for front of house duties, general administrative work and workplace services.
As a company they can offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays, compnay perk box, further training courses and a clear career progression path.
Job Responsibilites for a Front of House Receptionist:
- Delivering professional meeting and greeting of clients, visitors and colleagues to the highest standards by providing a five star service
- Be well presented and maintain a professional image at all times
- Signing in visitors according to security procedures, ensuring compliance with company policies
- Inform host of visitors arrival and direct visiotrs to relevant meeting rooms
- Attend training and other meetings as required
- Complete weekly inductions where required and management of access control cards
- Provide administrative support as directed by management
- Assisting with events and large scales meetings such as group events or senior management meetings
- Implement safe working practices to ensure safety of building occupiers and visitors
Core Skills / Experience for a Front of House Receptionist:
- Experience of working in a corporate environment
- Experience of working in a five star customer service environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Awareness of health & safety obligations
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer focus
If this role is of interest please apply or for more information, call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.