Hard Services Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 per year
I am currently recruiting for our biggest client for a great Hard Services Manager position based out of a large Government Laboratory site. The successful candidate will be working out of a large building on a brand new contract that has recently been won by the FM provider.
The successful candidate will be expected to have an extensive knowledge of hard services and site management, representing an internationally renowned Facilities Management company. They will be managing a total number of 15-22 engineers across the contract.
- Experience in managing a large hard services team.
- Experience in managing budgets and P&L desirable.
- Presenting and compiling monthly reports to clients.
- Working closely with the clients daily, managing the relationship between the client and service provider
- Conducting specific risk assessments
- Continually review current processes and working practices and actively encourage an environment of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Producing detailed and specific engineering quotes for a range of mechanical, electrical and building fabric works.
- Active role in annual shutdowns, and project works
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations with regards to project and engineering activities
- Managing sub-contractors permits to work etc.
- Strong leadership skills
Contract Manager Requirements:
- NVQ 2/3/4/5, HNC/D or Engineering Degree or equivalent in an electrical/mechanical discipline
- Health & Safety qualification (IOSH/NEBOSH) highly desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role with comprehensive knowledge of relevant maintenance standards (e.g. SFG20)
- Excellent team working and problem-solving capabilities
- Experienced in preparing technical reports and lifecycle business cases
- Experience of the managing and delivery of statutory compliance in respect of building services and MEP
Contract Manager Package:
- Salary: Up to £55,000
- Mobile phone/laptop provided
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Perkbox rewards
- 25 Days + 8 days Bank Holiday Annual leave
If you are interested in this Contract Manager role please apply with your updated CV, or call Josh on 0 2 0 8 09 2 6 5 0 0
Multi-Skilled Engineer / M&E Engineer / Maintenance Electrician / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Mobile Maintenance Engineer / Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer / HVAC engineer / Contract Manager / Technical Manager / Hard Services Manager