Our Client has established itself as a leader in the electrical vehicle charging, providing solutions for EV drivers and businesses. They work with leading electric car manufacturers.
They are looking for an innovative, organised and ambitious individual to play a key role in the business working as an Electrical Charging Electrician. Work alongside the Development and Innovations Manager to oversee the construction of EV charging systems, communicating with clients and stakeholders.
You will need to be a qualified Electrician and will join the team responsible for installing and maintaining their network of Electric Vehicle Charge Points.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company and ultimately assist more customers and businesses transition over to electrical vehicles.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Apprentice Served / NVQ Level 3 Qualified Electrician.
- 18th edition
- C&G 2391 Test & Inspection (Advantageous)
- Experience of installation and testing of EV equipment (Advantageous).
- Also be able to work independently on their own initiative.
- Make decisions and implement solutions and meet tight deadlines.
- You will need a JIB Gold card (or equivalent) and a valid CSCS card
- IPAF license.
- You will need to be flexible on working hours and be able to travel Nationally.
- Able to work within appropriate Health and Safety regulations.
What You'll Get in Return In return, you will be getting a competitive salary, holiday entitlement, pension and an opportunity to work with a caring & reputable contractor. You will gain extensive experience, training, and opportunities to further your career. All applicants must be time served and have previous checkable experience.
If this role would be of any interest at all please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 0121 809 1999