Lead Maintenance Engineer
Our client is currently looking for a Lead Maintenance Engineer covering a mobile contract around the Birmingham / Midlands area
My client is looking for a Technical Lead Multi Skilled Electrical engineer who is electrically qualified with a knowledge of commercial maintenance environments to join a large, well established team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and attend tool box talks
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning and ordering of materials.
- Take ownership of the clients' needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
- Show enthusiasm and energy about your work.
- Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works
- Ability to build positive relationships with the client
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
If this role as a Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer is of interest and you and you are electrically qualified please call HVAC Recruitment on 01218091999 and ask for Sion, alternatively you can email Sion on Sion@hvacrecruitment.com