Isle of Wight - PO30 5TR
Monday to Friday, 7am / 4pm
Salary up to £38,000 + Call Out (1 in 3) + Overtime
Looking to work for the biggest FM company in the world?
Our client currently has an opportunity for a Lead Electrical Engineer to be based at a large energy complex on the Isle of Wight - across site they design, manufacutre, install and service wind turbines. In January of this year they were ranked the most sustainable company in the world.
In this position you'll be responsible for the reactive & planned maintenance of the commercial side of the complex which consists of meeting spaces, general office space and food & drink outlets as well as keeping logbooks and compliance up to date and liaising with clients.
Job Responsibilities for a Lead Electrical Engineer:
- Overseeing and arranging of all M&E related tasks on the site
- Stepping in for the M&E Manager in their absence and sharing the workload of the site
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Arrangement of RAMS
- Writing of PPM schedules
- Assisting with any engineering needs that may arise on site
- Overseeing small works projects and liaising with specialist contractors
- Managing the client accordingly and keeping them up to date with site developments
- Keeping logbooks and compliance up to date
- Liaise with clients & management
Qualifications / Experience for a Lead Electrical Engineer:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent in Electrical Installation
- 18th edition
- AM2 (desirable but not essential)
- Experienced in dealing with clients
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively, call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.