Monday - Friday, 8am / 5pm
Salary up to £35,000 + Overtime
Looking for the next step in your career?
The UK's leading FM company are looking for a Lead Fabric Engineer to join a brand new contract based at a prestigious site in Battersea, South West London - with offices, retail and residential properties on site you'll be responsible for supervising a team of engineers, reactive and pre-planned maintenance as well as dealing with clients & management.
As a company they can offer; 25 days holiday + bank holidays, further training as well as progression opportunities.
Job specific responsibilities for a Lead Fabric Engineer:
- Overseeing and arranging of all fabric related tasks on the site
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Supervising a team of 3 engineers
- Arrangement of RAMS
- Managing the day to day schedules of the engineers
- Writing of PPM schedules
- Overseeing small works projects and liaising with specialist contractors
- Managing the client accordingly and keeping them up to date with site developments
Qualifications / Experience for a Lead Fabric Engineer:
- Relevant Qualification in either - Electrical or Mechanical (desirable)
- Experienced in dealing with clients
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively, please call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.