Lead Project Manager - NEW ROLE
£60,000k + PMI, Company Benefits & Progression
Monday - Friday / 40hr Week
Mobile + Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Further Training & Progression
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Exclusive Company Discounts
- Annual Salary reviews
- Large projects opportunities
Our largest client is now looking to mobilise a new team on to one of their biggest portfolio projects, this role will be working across the UK on multiple government buildings overseeing the entirety of the works. The operation will be renewing and replacing current security systems.
This project will consist of the following:
Year 1 - 120 Sites
Year 2 - 280 Sites
Year 3 - 305 Sites
The ideal candidate for this vacancy will have a strong background in Health and Safety along with Projects.
- SMEs with full working knowledge of CDM, and will provide advise to the nominated person to allow them to
Notify the project to the Health & Safety Executive (if required).
Advise and assist the client with their duties for engaging or appointing competent and adequately resourced organisations.
Assist the project with ensuring that suitable management arrangements are made for the project
Receive the pre-construction information from the appointed PD, share with the contractors and utilise to inform the construction phase plan'.
Ensure that the design complies with the requirements of the regulations.
Ensure that the designers and the principal contractor co-operate.
Assist the client with verifying the sufficiency of the construction phase plan to commence construction and the adequacy of the welfare provisions. Prior to forward to the PD for review & sign off.
Coordinate the preparation of the health and safety file, or review and update an existing health and safety file, for handover at the end of construction.
· A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
· IOSH or NEBOSH
· A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
· A minimum of five years' experience in the industry.
· A minimum of one year's experience in a similar managerial position may be advantageous.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Strong attention to details and technicalities.
Apply with CV FAO Logan or call 0141 483 6600
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!