Life Cycle Project Manager
Working at a static site in Leeds
- £40k - £45k
- Monday - Friday
- 25 days + Bank holidays
- Company pension
- Own office and parking on site
- Working on a great PFI contract
- Manage the site life cycle budget, including tendering, project delivery and reporting. Also manage a small works team.
- Work with the operational estates team to develop and deliver site services through proactive life cycle management.
- Provide a high level of customer facing service, including regular meetings with the client and other stakeholder
- Provide management, technical guidance, assistance, and information to other members of the team
- Carry out training as required by the role
- Work with a high level of multi-skill and flexibility
What we're looking for
- Meet the requirements of our Company Values
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience of Project Management within the FM industry
- Minimum of an ONC in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Skilled in all office packages
- H&S experience
- Technical knowledge desirable
If this role is of interest, simply apply or contact the office on 0113 512 2010 and ask for Logan.