Our client are electrical and fire contractors, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance with commercial and retail clients across the UK.
They are looking for an electrical engineer to join their growing maintenance team, ideally based in Milton Keynes or surrounding area.
Qualities they are looking for:
- Team players with strong communication skills
- A desire to learn and further your career long term
- Values of honestly and reliability
The role will require work experience in the following areas:
- Electrical Installation & Fault finding
- Emergency Lighting Testing
- PAT Testing
- Testing and Inspection for Fixed Wire Tests / EICR's
- Fire Alarm fault finding, testing and remedial works.
- Commercial & Retail Sector
Applicants must hold a minimum of:
- Level 3 NVQ diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems & Equipment (or equivalent)
- An ECS/JIB Health & Safety Card
- 17th or 18th Edition
- First Aid
- City & Guilds 2391 - inspection & testing
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV or call Jak Walsh on 01223 827 339