Mobile around the Aberdeen area
Up to £35,000
We're looking for experienced and reliable Electricians to join our talented team on their prestigious public sector Contract working on sites throughout the East of Scotland. We aim to deliver the highest quality for our customers, so you'll need to share our enthusiasm for standards and best practice, and exceeding expectations too.
What you'll do:
- To undertake planned and responsive electrical / mechanical work either independently or supervised
- To undertake maintenance duties in such a manner as to support the objectives of the client and with respect for the dignity and privacy of the resident group
- To ensure the safe operation of all plant, equipment, and tools
- To always operate with safe working practices with due regard to Health and Safety Regulations, COSHH, Control of Infection, Waste Disposal etc in accordance with legislative requirements and policies and procedures of RFM.
- To maintain asset histories, maintenance records and ensuring all tasks are completed within contractual timescales, informing the administrator or Contract Lead of any follow up action that may be required
What you'll need:
- C&G 2382-18th Edition
- C&G 2360 pt 1&2 or NVQ Level 3 Multiskilled Mechanical / Electrical (or equivalent)
- The ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate a methodical approach
- Previous maintenance experience working in FM environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure
- Dedication and ambition to develop within the role
- Computer literate and numerate
If this role is of interest simply apply with your CV online or call the office on 0141 483 6600 and ask for Logan.