Static | £36k | Fife
Client facing role
A great opportunity for a maintenance electrician who likes to travel working with one of the UK's Greatest FM companies
Specific responsibilities include the following:
· To undertake Pre planned maintenance, servicing and compliance work.
· To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
· To survey and report back on any remedial works required to make the electrical systems compliant
· To be always fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs.
· To ensure that administration requirements are maintained on time and all necessary documents.
· Qualified Electrician, City & Guilds 2330 & 2391 or NVQ Level 3, 18th Edition
· Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
· Full clean driving licence
If this role is of interest to you, please apply or alternatively give the office a call on 0113 512 2010 and ask for Logan.