Mechanical Shift Engineer
£36,000 + Company benefits + Overtime
4 on 4 off shifts
Our client is looking for a Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer to work across a large government contract in Weybridge, South West London.
As one the world’s largest FM company, they can offer a fantastic package with salary, bonuses, benefits, health care scheme and much more.
Our client's maintain large commercial buildings from Hospitality, Universities, Retail, commercial offices.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- 20 days annual leave
- Company Benefits
Job specific responsibilities:
- Recognised multi-skilled, Mechanical / plumbing apprenticeship.
- Flexible approach must be able to work alone and within a team.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Experience working with commercial boilers.
- Good knowledge of HP air compressors
- Familiarity working on pumps.
- Experience in multi-skilled manufacturing
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent with a mechanical / plumbing bias
- Working as a Mechanical or building services engineer in a commercial environment.
- Good knowledge of building services
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities.
If this role as a Mechanical Shift Engineer is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!
Shift engineer Mechanical Engineer Shift Technician