Monday - Friday, 42 Hour Week
Salary up to £37,000
One of the South West's leading Facilities Maintenance companies are looking for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to join their team working across a commercial portfolio which includes offices, leisure and educational sites.
Formed in 1969, they specialise in providing electrical, mechanical and air conditioning service and maintenance as well as minor installation across the South West to a number of clients.
As a company they can offer 22 days holiday including bank holidays, company pension as well as a friendly and supportive environment to work in.
- Complete Air conditioning maintenance & reactive work across several large commercial sites.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works when needed.
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services.
- Carry out all reactive breakdowns and services.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair.
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance, attend service call, diagnosing and repairing faults with air conditioning and refrigeration in commercial and industrial environments.
- Provide technical support to other engineers.
- Keeping logbooks up to date
- NVQ Level 2 in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Previous experience working in client-facing environments
- Excellent team working skills
- The ability to support/mentor other engineers