Crawley & Surrounding Areas
Monday to Friday, 8am / 5pm
£30,000 + D2D Travel + OT
No Call Out
Looking for a mobile role that keeps you closer to home?
Our client is currently looking for a Mobile Fabric Engineer to join their maintenance team working across their corporate account which mainly consists of commercial offices - in this role you'll be responsible for the day to day upkeep of sites, reactive & planned maintenance as well as keeping clients and management up to date on a weekly basis.
As a company they can offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays, further training and upskilling courses as well as an opportunity to progress up the ladder in the future.
Duties and Responsibilities for a Mobile Fabric Engineer:
- Provide a reactive and proactive maintenance service
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which covers minor electrical and minor mechanical disciplines
- Provide a service that ensures all mechanical and electrical equipment is running to optimum performance
- Provide a service that ensures all key performance indicators are met
- Carry out modifications and installations when required
- Liaise with sub-contractors and external suppliers
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure they are maintained to an appropriate standard
- Liaise with client/management
Qualifications and Experience for a Mobile Fabric Engineer:
- C&G or NVQ in either Painting or Decorating / Carpentry (desirable)
- Previous experience with electrical & plumbing works
- Previous Building Services experience
- Client-facing & well presented
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
If this role is of interest please apply or for more information, call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.