Our client who are a large Facilities Management company are looking to recruit an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer on their HM Prison contract across The East Midlands and Staffordshire.
Carry out regular servicing, reactive maintenance, elements of commissioning, small works and repairs of various Fire detection & Fire alarm systems, Emergency lighting and other associated systems along with completing and submitting all relevant documentation. Ensuring up to date knowledge of, and compliance with, all relevant British Standards is essential.
- Electrical Apprenticeship (C&G 236 part 1 and 2, C&G 2330 Level 3 etc)
- 18th edition
- FIA BS 5839 Part 1 Units 4 and 5 (Some Units are Essential)
- C&G 2391 (Would be an advantage but not essential)
- A thorough understanding of relevant British Standards, clauses relating to servicing, maintenance and commissioning.
- Experience of working with Fire Alarms and associated systems.
- Full valid driving licence
- A competitive Salary of between £28 - £33k p/a
- Company Vehicle and benefits package