Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer
£40,000k + Company Van & Fuel Card
Mon - Fri / 8 - 5 + Overtime & On Call
We have an excellent for a Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer opportunity working for Europe's biggest facilities maintenance company, this role will be working across multiple commercial government buildings.
As the biggest FM company in Europe they can offer a very competitive, managerial package, career progression, further training, pension scheme and more.
- Responsible for the collation and analysis of subcontractor paperwork in line with audit ISO requirements.
- Responsible for the overall audit and administration of compliance documentation to industry and contractual standards SFG20.
- Collation, analysis, and application of data; identifying trends for non-compliance and missed delivery.
- Application of asset and PM schedule change control within a NEC3 setting, working with stakeholders to ensure any commercial mitigations are applied as a result.
- Assist with commercial mitigations and annual forecast planning on PPM schedule.
- Attend stakeholder meetings relating to compliance or conference calls when required.
- Assist with contract and legal body audits on site.
- Responsible for ongoing training, coaching, and driving processes alongside the management team.
- Responsible for the closure of the outputs of completed Compliance Audits.
- Any other delegated responsibilities specified by the Technical Compliance Manager.
- You must have relevant experience and a recognised qualification / apprenticeship in Electrical/ Mechanical field
- Must have Mobile Engineer Experience within HVAC/M&E Services
- Rota basis call out Experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Proactive approach.
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
- Full UK Driving Licence
If this role as a Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!