South East of England
Monday - Friday, 8am / 5pm
Salary; £36,000 - £39,000 + Door to Door Travel + Standby + Overtime
Looking to get out Supermarket Refrigeration? Looking to get out of doing long hours and lots of call outs? Then look no further..
The UK's leading FM refrigeration company are looking for a Mobile Refrigeration Engineer to join their experienced team across the South East of England - working as part of their industrial team you will work across leisure sites, factories & abattoirs as well as commercial offices.
Our client can offer a extensive benefits package including; private medical insurance, income protection insurance, life cover - x2 salary, childcare vouchers, discount schemes (gyms etc), employee assistance programme, introducers bonus scheme and brilliant pension.
- Service and maintenance of commercial and industrial refrigeration plant and equipment
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance tasks to a high standard
- Pre-diagnose faults using web-based sites
- Completing SOP tasks
- Monitor allocated jobs, working within the maintenance programme to meet client and company requirement to ensure trouble free operation of all refrigeration equipment
- Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner
- Carry out site/plant surveys when requested or required
- Keep clients/SME/office informed of potential issues and possible actions required to resolve
- F-Gas 2079
- Ammonia experience (desirable)
- Possess the relevant technical skills and knowledge required in refrigeration
- Relevant experience in the refrigeration industry
- Excellent attitude and approach to work
- Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail