Our client who are a large National Facilities Management outsource provider are looking for a fully qualified, experienced Facilities Service Engineer with commercial gas/oil and FGAS/AC & Refrigeration to support their sites throughout The Midlands. You would be looking after HVAC and plumbing maintenance and repairs across a large commercial property portfolio. You would be joining an established FM engineering team and an exciting FM brand that is currently expanding throughout the UK.
This exciting role would be ideal for an established mobile engineer working for an established Facilities Services company and who is looking for a new challenge and ongoing career development. Along with a very competitive salary, benefits, excellent earning potential you will be part of young and dynamic facilities services provider.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a mobile maintenance role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a multi-skilled role handling commercial gas, electrical and FGAS.
- ACS Commercial Gas (Essential)
- Commercial NG-ACS & Oil-Fired qualifications ( preferred)
- 18th Electrical (Desired not essential)
- FGAS category 1(Essential)
- You must have an understanding of H&S in the workplace
- To be able to meet the physical requirements of the role
If this role would be of any interest at all please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218