Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer
£40,000 + overtime
4 on 4 off shift pattern
We have a fantastic opportunity available on a well known government site in Canary Wharf - our client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Mechanical/Electrical Shift Engineer to join an expanding team of engineers on a large government site. As a company they can offer career progression, up-skilling courses as well as some of the best benefits in the industry.
The successful candidate will have a strong commercial background, ideally qualified to NVQ/City & Guilds level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or an equivalent. They will be expected to integrate into a team of engineers and have a flexible attitude towards work, as well as supporting the wider business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a reactive and proactive maintenance service
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which covers electrical and mechanical disciplines
- Provide a service that ensures all mechanical and electrical equipment is running to optimum performance
- Provide a service that ensures all key performance indicators are met
- Carry out modifications and installations when required
- Liaise with sub-contractors and external suppliers
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure they are maintained to an appropriate standard
- Liaise with client/management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum NVQ/City and Guilds level 3 qualification in relevant engineering maintenance (mechanical or electrical)
- 17th or 18th edition (desirable)
- F gas knowledge (desirable)
- Previous maintenance experience in a commercial environment
- Be flexible towards work & carry out duties that may not be specific to your trade
- Very well presented
- Client facing experience (desirable)
- 20 Days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Company Benefits
If this role as a Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!