MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To manage the Operational delivery of the Hard & Soft FM Services through a team of site based Contract & FM Managers for their designated area of responsibility. Taking accountability for operational performance and financial results.
- Support the Operations Director in the management and delivery of FM services in their area of responsibility.
- Responsible for the operational management of site based FM & Contract Managers ensuring best practice is implemented across the region / business.
- Ensure successful implementation of any efficiency initiatives identified by the Commercial Team.
- Collate and review monthly reports on operational and financial performance for each of the contracts within their area of responsibility.
- Responsible for the implementation of established policies and operational procedures to match the requirements of each contract.
- Liaise with client representatives ensuring positive constructive relationships based on long term partnership.
- Support the Operations Director in the management and development of staff ensuring a positive employment culture, career development, effective training strategies and high retention levels.
- Ensure the successful mobilisation of contracts within their areas of responsibility.
- Ensure service delivery is compliant with Health & Safety, QA, Environmental and Energy Policies within their areas of responsibility.
- Ensure all risks to the business are identified and logged in the company risk management system, including control measures.