Mobile around the Glasgow area
Up to £40k | Door - Door Travel
Working for one of the UK's leading mechanical and electrical maintenance providers. As a company they specialize in maintaining large commercial client sites including offices, large retail and distribution centers . They cover air conditioning, commercial gas, electric and fabric maintenance throughout the UK.
They are looking for a Refrigeration Engineer to work mobile across various contracts in and around the North West
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance and reactive works are carried out
- Daily monitoring and responsibility of all main plant and equipment within buildings
- Reactive attendance to emergency call-outs plus subsequent fault diagnosis and repair
- Working on Chillers, Cold rooms , Walk in Freezers and AHUs, VRVs, Split Units,
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety procedures and can implement these on site.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all employees and clients' representatives.
- Improve site compliance and manage the site logbook system
- To oversee the management of the on-site CAFM and Concept systems and ensure all PPM and reactive tasks are completed within SLA.
- Receiving client issues and resolving these issues effectively without disruption to business or compromising client relationships.
Applicants for the role must possess the following:
- You will be an accomplished A Refrigeration Engineer ideally qualified to Level 2 NVQ in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Hold a 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate (F-Gas).
- Have experience in working with Refrigeration Systems, Chillers and VRV's, Split Units, AHU's
- Experienced in PPM's and Breakdowns and repairs
If this role is of any interest simply apply or call the office on 0113 512 2010 and ask for Logan.