Remedial Works Planner
We are working with one of the UK’s leading facilities management companies. Our client employs over 15,000 members of staff across the UK & Ireland, and specialise in providing hard and soft FM services to the commercial and industrial sectors.
Our client are now looking to recruit onto thier small works team a works coordinator
- To schedule all remedial works to appropriate resource, paying attention to location, expertise and response targets.
- To accurately record all job related information on the appropriate IT systems.
- To ensure that the engineer days are optimised to drive maximum productivity from the team.
- Ensure all jobs marked an incomplete by engineers are followed up and reallocated as appropriate.
- Arrange third party attendance where required, raising appropriate Purchase Orders and Work. Requests and obtaining required completion information.
- Ensure all jobs are completed within the required response times and costs.
- Deal with communications in a professional and prompt manner.
- Ensure non-productive time is accounted for on system.
- Escalate issues with specific jobs, clients or engineers promptly.
- Ensure full audit trails are maintained and evidenced where required.
- Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures, at all times.
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery, or risk to health and safety, or the environment.
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received.
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system.
What we are looking for
- Have experience working within a service delivery or and administration.
- Previous experience in the FM sector is beneficial
- Process strong IT skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills with the ability to provide detailed information and advice in a clear and positive manner.
- Have the ability to interact and communicate as appropriate with their audience, which will encompass colleagues, engineers, contract and performance managers and third party suppliers.
- Work effectively under pressure within a busy and diverse environment.
- Show a creative approach to analysing and solving problems using technology and reported information.
- Adhere to process and compliance requirements. Work well as part of a team.
- Salary package: £22,000 - £24,000
- Monday to Friday, 40 Hours per week
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV or call Jamie 0r Paul on 0121 809 1999