We have a fantastic opportunity available working for one of the country’s leading FM companies. This opportunity is working on a large site in Hinckley, the ideal candidate must be SIA registered.
As a company they can offer career progression, job security and opportunities to up-skill.
- To maintain a safe and secure environment at all times
- To act as a visual deterrent
- To lead by example with regard to service delivery standards
- To maintain high standards of customer care
- To ensure all activities are delivered in a safe manner
- To work effectively in adherence to all Company legislative, instructions and local procedures
- To complete reports and company documentation
- To ensure all security risk assessments are up to date
- To support loss prevention
- To complete meet and greet duties and assist colleagues, visitors and members of the public where required
- Display an outstanding level of customer/Front of House and Security focus and understand the reasons for it and the impact of our service delivery on customers
- Assist with the daily parking of visitors and colleagues to ensure they receive the best possible parking experience.
- Able to take responsibility for problems that staff, colleagues and visitors may have and advise accordingly by understanding your customers in a friendly and customer focused manner
- Display the highest standard of personal presentation of oneself and Front ofHouse/Security staff to maintain the image of the company.
Experience & Qualifications:
- SIA Security Guard qualification
- Previous experience in a customer-facing environment
- Able to work in a demanding and busy environment
- Fire alarm panel operation experience - desirable
- Basic office computer knowledge - desirable
- Communication skills
- Health and Safety knowledge - desirable
- Flexible/Adaptable in approach to work
- Smart and presentable appearance
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on their own with minimal supervision
- Sets and maintains very high standards of delivery – attention to detail essential
- Driven to complete tasks above expectations
- Diligent, professional and intuitive
If this role as a Security Guard is of interest, please apply online or alternatively call the office on 0121 809 1999 and ask for Jamie.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!