Bristol / South Wales
£48,000 - £53,000 + car allowance & bonus
One of the UK's leading FM companies are looking for a Senior Account Manager to manage public sector contracts across the South West and South Wales.
Our client can offer some of the best benefits in the business which include; 25 days holiday + bank holidays, company pension, life insurance and great discount schemes.
The ideal candidate will need to have previous FM experience as well as a strong knowledge of P&L, and numerically competent.
- Ensure high quality service delivery across the range of services by applying professional expertise and management control
- Ensure financial performance is achieved on the contract to meet agreed targets for turnover, profit and cash collection
- Ensure a sound commercial understanding of the contractual deliverables across the contracts and provide leadership support to account managers
- Lead and direct the contract team ensuring a performance culture, improvement and retention of liP and increased employee engagement
- Ensure development of direct reports and wider team using regular reviews and training
- Develop partnership relationships with Trade Unions to ensure high levels of employee engagement, appropriate structures and performance standards are agreed
- Ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company procedures
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- FM experience within public sector organisations ideally with PFI experience
- Good commercial/financial acumen and a proven track record in managing P&L
- Experience of leading a high performing and engaged team and building relationships
- A hard FM background (desirable) but most importantly is the ability to drive improvements and the ability to enable terms to deliver an excellent level of customer service