Shift Engineer (Electrical bias)
£42,000 + Overtime
I am currently looking for a Shift Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join a team of engineers across a renowned commercial site in White City, West London.
Our client provides an extensive range of Built Asset Solutions to the commercial sector, with a wealth of highly trained experience personnel.
They cover all M&E, air conditioning, electrical, BMS and the full building services package. They can offer excellent training, career progression and a stable and secure employment.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
Job specific responsibilities:
- Oversee and perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works.
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems.
- Carry out electrical system checks.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair.
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time.
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Leading a team of 4 engineers.
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias.
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities.
- Previous experience working in commercial environment is desirable.
If this role as a Shift Engineer (Electrical Bias) is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!
Shift Engineer / Shift Leader / Shift Technician / Electrical Shift Engineer / Shift Tech