Canary Wharf, London
£40,000 + Company benefits + Overtime
4 on 4 off shifts - Days/Nights
Our client is looking for a Shift Engineer to work across a large commercial contract in Canary Wharf, London.
As one the world’s largest FM company, they can offer a fantastic package with salary, bonuses, benefits, health care scheme and much more.
Our client's maintain large commercial buildings from Hospitality, Universities, Retail, Commercial offices.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- 20 days annual leave
- Company Benefits
- Carry out reactive and pre-planned maintenance as well as general building services work across site
- Maintain up to date statutory records of all PPM works carried out on plant and equipment
- Participate within an out of hours call our rota and be flexible outside working hours
- Deal courteously with clients, customers
- Undertake training courses as required
- Read and comply with the risk assessments and method statements
Qualifications and Key Skills;
- NVQ level 2/3 Mechanical and Electrical qualified
- 18th edition (desirable)
- F-Gas (desirable)
- HVAC experience (desirable)
- Good knowledge of AHUs/FCUs
- Well presented and flexibility towards work
- Previous client-facing experience
If this role as a Shift Engineer is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!