We are working with a large FM company that specialise in M&E building services and facilities management. They work across multiple market sectors, working with multiple well known, household brands.
Currently our client have a large site in Mansfield for which they need to appoint a Maintenance Electrician
The role will be site based, carrying out service, maintenance, fault-finding and repair of building services Electrical systems.
- Fault find and carry out repairs on all electrical building systems and equipment
- Carry out all PPMs and reactive tasks as necessary to onsite Electrical and building services systems and specialist equipment.
- Ensure the site's logbook is kept up to date, and all losses, recoveries and additions are recorded appropriately.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and operational upkeep of portable and fixed equipment.
- Plan, oversee and work with all subcontractors during service visits associated with mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ensure that PPM and Reactive jobs are processed, and defects are diagnosed, and faults are repaired and testing.
- Responsibilities will also include being a member of the on-call rota for the contract.
- Tasks will be allocated using a PDA, so all activities must be recorded and logged in real time
- Undertake any other engineering or maintenance tasks as required by the Help Desk, Area Supervisor, or Line Manager (Building fabric maintenance: basic carpentry, plastering etc)
Requirements for the Engineer role:
- Previous experience in a similar FM maintenance role
- Experienced with planned and reactive maintenance
- Experienced working in the commercial sector
- NVQ /C&G level 3 in Electrical Installations
- 18th edition
- HV AP (Not essential as training and qualification provided)
- C&G F-Gas (Not Essential)
- IPAF (Not Essential)
Maintenance Electrician Package:
- Salary: £30,000 - £31,000
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Holidays: 33 days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training Opportunities
If you are a fully qualified Building Services Engineer and you are interested in the role please apply with your updated CV or call Jamie on 0121 809 1999