£36,000 - £40,000 p/a
You have the opportunity to work for one of the leading facilities management companies in the World. They have over 12,000 employees serving clients in over 70 countries; they have a turnover of £1 billion with a portfolio numbering over 750 clients.
They specialise in providing mechanical and electrical building services, building fabrics repair and soft services to multiple sectors inclusive of commercial offices, education, critical environments, retail sites, shopping centers, local authorities, distribution and logistics, manufactures.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced contracts supervisor to work on their UK wide Investment Group contract; this role is based at their Wythall location.
This role is responsible for overseeing the complete M&E maintenance for the site, overseeing a team of multi skilled engineers.
Supervisor Role Purpose
The contract supervisor on the this contract is a key member of the management team and is the contact point for the day to day running of the contract in Birmingham, you must have previous experience in the technical side of facilities management as you will be over seeing the site engineers and supply chain partners, there is no financial responsibility for this role but a good understanding is a bonus.
Supervisor Key Responsibilities
- Making sure all PPM & Reactive tasks meet there SLA and are closed on time.
- Supply chain management, using the 3-yearly planner making sure subcontractors complete their service visits on time.
- Making sure Sub contractor reports are completed correctly & submitted to the client in a timely manner.
- Making sure all QHSE procedures are followed and all QHSE KPI’s are met each month.
- All quotes are uploaded to web quote for client approval and reactive tasks are closed within the set SLA period.
- Tool box talks are completed for the team.
- Attend daily morning meeting with the estates team.
- Weekly Staff & Sub contractor rota is completed and submitted to the client on time.
- Cover for the contracts manager when required.
- Making sure good engineering practices are followed.
- Attend and report on weekly SLA meeting with BGS Estates team.
- Compile a monthly report for the BGS estates team.
- Lease closely with contract support.
- Be part of the on-call escalation.
- Electrical qualification (Apprenticeship/NVQ Level 3)
- Must have previous Technical facilities management experience.
- Have client facing experience.
- Understand SLA’s & KPI’s
- Basic/advanced Computer skills is a must.
- P&L knowledge is a benefit but not essential.
- Technical qualification is preferred.
- Management or supervisor qualification is preferred. (SMSTS/SSSTS)
- Multi-site experience is preferred.
Contracts Supervisor Package:
- Salary Package: £36K - £40K (Depending on experience)
- Unlimited budget for further training
If you are interested in this contract supervisor role please apply with your updated CV or call Jamie on 0121 809 1999.