Static Fabric Maintenance Engineer
£28,000+ per year
Mon-Fri - 09:00-17:00
Chingford - E4
We have a fantastic opportunity for a 5 day per week, very experienced Fabric Engineer to work on a large, hotel chain in the Chingford area.
Our client is recognised as one of the biggest hotel chains in the country, with multiple sites in the capital. This role would require someone with a good knowledge of Facilities Services and to be very well presented and client facing.
They are looking to recruit a Fabric Engineer with a good knowledge of Facilities Maintenance. The ideal candidate needs to be reliable, able to complete work within required time frame and manage own deadline requirements, and be able to put their hands to most problems that occur on-site.
- Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00
- Overtime available
- 20 days holiday + 8 days (increases over years of service to 25 days)
- Discounted accommodations package/general staff discounts
Job specific responsibilities:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works.
- Painting/Decorating and providing a professional finish at all times.
- Working safely and professionally in a client facing environment
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems.
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks when required
- General Building services work when required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Good knowledge of painting/decorating/touching up
- General facilities maintenance knowledge
- Well-presented, client facing appearance
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities.
If this role as a Fabric Engineer sounds like it would be of interest, please apply or call the office on 0 2 0 8 0 9 2 6 5 0 0 and ask for Josh.