We have a great opportunity with one of our biggest and longest standing clients, who are a renowned and strongly established FM company who are looking to have an Engineering Supervisor join their workforce, covering a large prestigious government site in the Corsham area
- £35,000 per annum
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Overtime Available
- 33 days of Annual Leave
Job specific responsibilities:
- Overseeing and arranging of all M&E related tasks on the site
- Stepping in for the M&E Manager in their absence and sharing the workload of the site
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Arrangement of RAMS
- Managing the day to day schedules of the engineers
- Writing of PPM schedules
- Overseeing small works projects and liaising with specialist contractors
- Managing the client accordingly and keeping them up to date with site developments
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an M&E or building services bias
- Worked as a building services engineer in a Facilities environment
- Good knowledge of building services
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities.
If this role as a Engineering Supervisor is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!