Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
The role will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of compliant technical services across the TTCE Contract Portfolio, delivering continuous improvement, Quality and Health and Safety, along with ensuring Safe Systems of Work are managed and adhered to by our Mobile Operational Teams and Sub-Contractors.
Reviewing of documentation following PPM and reactive works to ensure compliance, timely remedy of business critical, life safety and compliance issues affecting the customers assets; including the production of remedial quotations and management of remedial works.
Responding to Internal/External audits, ensuring corrective action plans are put in place along with the provision of supporting documentation to evidence closure.
You will have significant expertise in managing complex and high-risk engineering systems in a corporate, and commercial environment and will use that experience to help drive up standards across the TTCE Contract.
Working within the TTCE team to define, implement, monitor and audit suitable Safe Systems of
Work as it relates to specified areas of work. By doing so you will be helping to ensure that all operations are compliant across a range of different disciplines and against a range of different legislation/standards.
In addition, you will provide Subject Matter Expertise and support the TTCE Team with projects and day to day operational support, including advice and guidance on best practice standards, system and operational asset performance Improvements.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Educated to HND level or equivalent through experience in a technical discipline (M&E)
- Preferably a member of relevant Institutions / Relevant Trade Qualifications or Apprenticeship
- Sound understanding of working in the M&E, FM and TFM environments
- Sound knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Permit to Work, Risk Assessment and Method Statement training or experience
- Possesses extensive operational management experience, ideally in a in Blue chip environment
- Is numerate and analytical and financially aware
- Demonstrable abilities and clear experience in supplier contracts negotiation.
- Has experience of operating within an outsourced environment
- Can ideally demonstrate awareness of contract law / employment legislation, particularly health and safety best practice / legislation
- Preferably demonstrates experience of operating within the facilities management arena
- Paid holidays (+8 public holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
- Employee personal & professional development profile
- Personal and career development pathways supported by the Academy
About the Client
They are a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
Globally, the Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion.