Water Hygiene Engineer
Mobile across the central belt
Up to £26,000
What will you deliver as a Water Hygiene Engineer?
- Carry out works to include tank inspections and disinfection of water, storage tanks and domestic services, water temperature monitoring, system flushing, shower head descales and calorifier inspection.
- Where required carry out maintenance, repairs and inspection of building services. All in accordance with relevant standards and operational procedures and in compliance with legislation and guidance.
- Represent us in a respectful and professional manner.
- Respond in a timely manner to ad-hoc breakdown requests as identified by supervisor / manager.
What can we offer you as a Water Hygiene Engineer?
On offer is a competitive salary, car or car allowance, bonus and benefits package, which includes;
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental well being app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for in a Water Hygiene Engineer?
- Previous relevant experience in the maintenance of domestic and commercial buildings is essential.
- Legionella ACOP L8 awareness.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Successful applicants will be required to pass a basic DBS check.