£26 - 28k
Mon-Fri / 8 - 5 + Overtime
Looking for a new challenge as a Water Technician?
We have a great opportunity with one of our biggest and longest standing clients, who are a renowned and strongly established FM company who are looking to have an Water Technician join their workforce, covering a large mobile government contract in the South Coast area.
- To carry out routine monitoring tasks in line with the Approved Code of Practice L8.
- Carry out work in line with the Water Technical Manuals guidance to safe systems of works.
- To be an ambassador for the Company whilst visiting customers sites.
- Maintain customer’s water safe log books in line with the Approved Code of Practice L8 and company guidelines.
- To take a variety of Water samples from multiple sector properties and document these samples in line with the Water Technical Manual guidance.
- Complete and submit all documentation relating to the work carried out in a timely manner and produce documentation and follow the progress of any paperwork regarding customer queries.
- Carry out water system clean and disinfections in accordance with the Approved Code of Practice L8 with guidance for the Water Technical Manual.
- Testing, servicing and maintaining of thermostatic mixing valves.
- Simple remedial plumbing tasks.
- Analysis, testing and dosing of closed system heating and chilled water.
- Analysis testing and checking of Chlorine dioxide systems and equipment.
- Installation and repair of our supplied equipment.
- Comply with time allocations for specified work.
- To communicate on a daily basis to the service department that all tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of chemicals on customer’s sites and adequate levels of chemicals and materials in your vehicle to carry out your work for the time planned.
- Ensure all expenditure has the prior of approval of the Line Manager.
- To maintain plant and equipment on customers site.
- Comply with special instructions laid down for certain customers that appear on route prints or job cards.
- Carry out a daily vehicle report and report any damage to your line manager. Follow the correct maintenance, driving and safety guidelines as detailed in the Drivers Handbook.
- Ensure that any equipment for which you are responsible (e.g. Tablet computers, destiny pens) is kept clean and is properly maintained.
- Previous experience within Compliance Servicing, Legionella Monitoring or Water Treatment is desirable.
- A technical background relating to plumbing.
- Understanding of Water Systems would be desirable.
- Basic IT skills, preferably with Microsoft package.
- Demonstrable organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, being able to manage and work to deadlines.
- Understands the importance of, and can demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Be a strong Team Player.
- Experience in an analytical role is desirable but not essential.
If this role as a Water Technician is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!